The Tecno Pop 2 Plus is the latest device in the Pop-series. This unit features a large 5.99-inch display with 480 x 960 pixels resolution, and has a large 5000mah battery. The Pop 2 Plus is obviously targeted at midrange power hungry smartphone users.
Specification wise, the Pop 2 Plus is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek MT6580P CPU clocked at 1.3 GHz, along with Mali-400MP2 GPU, 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
On the camera department, you are getting a single 5MP sensors at the back and 8MP upfront, with single LED flash and support for AI features and FaceID.
Out of the box, Tecno preloaded the Pop 2 Plus with Android 8.1 (Oreo; Go Edition). There’s also a rear-placed fingerprint scanner, and the aforementioned 5000mah battery. Other key specifications and silent features of the Tecno Pop 2 Plus are detailed in the table below.
- Display: 6-inch
- Resolution: 960*480
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-Core
- Memory: 1GB RAM with 16GB ROM
- Operating System: Android 8.1
- Main Camera: 5MP rear camera with daul flashFront Camera: 8MP front camera with flash
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 3G/2G, Wi-Fi, BluetootC
- Battery capacity: 5000 mAh battery
- face unlock